Congratulations, you have now completed the course!
We would be grateful for your feedback on the course and the platform. Taking the survey will take about 5 minutes. Thank you in advance!
If you don’t see the survey below, please access it via this link.
How to apply for the certificate?
After you have completed the course (taken and passed all the mandatory quizzes and/or assignments and all modules are marked completed), you are able to apply for a certificate and submit an application in Studyinfo. Remember to also mark this module complete (by clicking the Mark complete button).
Instructions for applying for the certificate
- Once you have completed the whole course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the subject line of the message, write “Certificate: the name of the course”
- Also mention the email address you used to log in to the course platform and your username in the message.
- If you are applying for a certificate for several courses, send a separate message for each of them.
The FITech team processes certificate applications approximately once a week, so please be prepared for possible delays.
Once you have received your certificate
- Fill in the application in Studyinfo. For this, you need to have a Finnish personal identity code.
- If you are currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at any Finnish university or university of applied sciences, fill in your application here.
- If you are NOT studying for a degree at the moment, fill in your application here.
- Important note for Aalto University degree students: Please do not apply for the course at Studyinfo. You should register for the course in Sisu. Please submit the course certificate ID in MyCourses.
- Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a notification email with a link to accept the study place. This is only to verify your identity.
- To verify your identity, you will need
- a Finnish personal identity code
- online banking credentials or some other form of e-identification
- a certificate ID number, which you can find on the certificate.
- Follow the instructions and accept the study place on My Studyinfo.
Usually the applications are processed in the beginning and in the middle of every month. Unfortunately, we are not able to make any exceptions to the schedule. You will get email from Aalto University when your credits are registered. You can see all your registered courses by logging into My Studyinfo.
Adult learners can also get a digital badge of the course. You can easily share the badge for example in your LinkedIn profile. Apply for a badge once the credits are registered. More information on FITech’s digital badges can be found on the FITech website.